Monday, January 26, 2009

Dropping Like Flies.

This is the first time since our little man came home that the entire family has been affected by sickness at the same time. It started when Noah threw up in his bed Thursday night. We had no idea that he had thrown up and he did not make any noise during the night. Of course I felt horrible and thought what if he did cry and I didn't hear him. I just wish I would have known so that I could have comforted him and cleaned him up. Friday he said "mommy I sorry I coughed in my bed." I explained to him that he had thrown up and that I was not upset just worried about him. He had to miss his play day at the gym so he thought he was in trouble. I tried over and over to explain to him that he was not naughty but that when you are sick you have to stay home so you do not get your friends sick.

Saturday night it hit Kayla and by Sunday afternoon mom was down. Dad is home sick with it today. The good news is only one person at a time has actually been throwing up. We have managed to space it out just right. By the time the next person gets it the previous person is past the worst part and can help hold down the fort. I am so ready for this to be over.

2 comments:

Reba said...

Poor little Noah! I bet that was confusing for him. I hope ALL of you recover quickly!

April Fletcher said...

Get Well Soon!